The OM8792F is a Silicon On Insulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. It is designed for diversity antenna switching applications which require very low insertion loss, high isolation and high linearity performance.
The OM8792F is controlled by a single bit control interface. No need for external DC blocking capacitors unless DC is applied externally. The OM8792F is manufactured in a compact, 10- pin 1.1 x 1.5 x 0.4 mm package. A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1.
• Excellent insertion loss: 0.5 dB at 6 GHz
• Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 6 GHz
• High power handling capacity: 38.5 dBm
• Single control voltage input
• No DC blocking capacitors required
• Small package: LGA-10 1.1 x 1.5 x 0.4 mm
• Diversity antenna switching
• Multi-Mode GSM, EDGE, WCDMA, LTE and 5G
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram