The OM8790M is a Silicon On Insulator (SOI) three-pole three-throw (3P3T) switch. It is designed for diversity antenna switching applications which require very low insertion loss, high isolation and high linearity performance.
The OM8790M is packaged in a 16 pin compact 2.0mm x 2.0mm x 0.5mm size device. This offers mobile handset designers a compact, easy-to-use, switch component for quick integration into multimode, multi-band systems.
• Excellent Insertion Loss and Isolation performance
• High Linearity
• RFFE 2.1 Control Interface
• Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 6 GHz
• No DC blocking capacitors required
• Small package: LGA-16 2.0 x 2.0 x 0.5 mm
• Single VIO supply
• Diversity antenna switching
• Multi-Mode GSM, CDMA, WCDMA, LTE and 5G Applications
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram