OM9541-11 is a highly integrated Sub-6GHz PAMiF that supports 5G handsets and operates efficiently in 5G NR N41 band. The module is fully programmable through a Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI).
The PAMiF consists of a 5G PA, Filter, Coupler, and SP2T switch. RF input/output ports internally matched to 50 ohm to reduce the number of external components. A CMOS integrated circuit uses standard MIPI controls to provide the internal MFC interface and operation. Extremely low leakage current maximizes handset standby time.
The devices packaged in a small LGA package. (3.0 mm x 5.0 mm x 0.7 mm)
• 5G NR supporting N41 (2515~2675MHz)
• Integrated band-pass filtering
• Directional Coupler
• Optimized for APT DCDC operation
• Fully programmable Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI) control
• N41 Power Class 2 up to 100MHz Bandwidth with max 4.8V Vcc
• Small package: 3.0 mm × 5.0 mm × 0.7 mm, Max LGA 30 pad configuration
• 5G NR handsets
• 5G NR Bands: N41
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram