The OM8710C-66 is a dual single-pole six-throw (2XSP6T) switch with a Mobile Industry Processor Interface (MIPI). The OM8710C-66 maintains low insertion loss and high isolation for both transmit and receive switching paths. The high linearity performance and low insertion loss achieved by the OM8710C-66 makes it an ideal choice for carrier aggregation applications. Switching is controlled by an integrated MIPI interface. The two switches can be configured independently.
There are separate registers for low and high bands. No need for external DC blocking capacitors unless DC is applied externally. The OM8710C-66 is manufactured in a compact, 18- pin 2.4 x 2.0 x 0.58 mm package. A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1.
• Broadband frequency range: 0.4 to 2.7 GHz
• Low insertion Loss
• High isolation and linearity
• Integrated, programmable MIPI interface
• Dual antenna ports can be connected externally to a low band/high band diplexer
• Small package: LGA-20 2.4 x 2.0 x 0.58 mm
• 2G/3G/4G multimode cellular tablets and handsets (LTE,UMTS,CDMA2000)
• Carrier aggregation diversity (LB/HB)
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram