The HS8018-31 is a hybrid, multi-band multi-chip RF front-end (RFFE) module supporting NB-IOT application. The module integrates the entire RF front end necessary for IOT multi-band radio operating in low-band B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B17/B18/B19/B20/B28 /B71/B85 and mid-band B1/B2/B3/B4/B25/B39/B66/B70 frequencies, This front end module integrates high performance PA with controller, TX low-pass harmonic filter, a low insertion loss SP6T and ESD filter.
The HS8018-31 functional operation is fully controllable by a single MIPI interface that is used to drive the PA in various optimized bias modes as well as providing band selection and controlling the antenna switch Tx, Rx, and band selection.
• Broadband PA supporting APT mode of operation or VCC fixed supply
• Support Low voltage DC supply(+1.8V)
• Integrated SP6T antenna TX/RX switch
• MIPI RFFE control interface
• Four additional TRX ports offer greater flexibility for more bands
• Adaptive biasing scheme for maximum PA efficiencies
• Small, Low Profile Package (4mm×5mm×0.9mm)
► Cellular IoT modem devices targeting low-power wide area network (LPWAN)
► NB-IOT modem products (low-band and mid-band):
• Low-band B5/B8/B12/B13/B14/B17/B18/B19/B20/B28 /B71/B85
• Mid-band B1/B2/B3/B4/B25/B39/B66/B70
Functional Block Diagram