The HS8916-41 is a high-power, high-efficiency Front-End Module for GSM850/900, DCS1800, PCS1900 operation. The FEM supports Class.12 General Packet Radio Service (GPRS), EDGE multi-slot operation, and TD-SCDMA and TDD LTE linear transmission.
The module provides 50 ohm impedance at input and output ports, consists of a CMOS Controller, a SP16T RF switch, a power amplifier supporting GSM850/900, DCS1800/PCS1900, TD-SCDMA bands 34/39, and TDD LTE band 34/39. The module integrated Tx low pass harmonic filtering can achieve best harmonic performance.
• LGA: 5.5 mm x 5.3 mm x 0.84 mm
• Fully programmable MIPI RFFE control
• Fourteen low-insertion-loss TRx ports with enhanced linearity, for state-of-the-art 4G performance
High Efficiency (inclusive of coupler)
• Low Tx harmonics
• Current limiting and over-voltage protection for ruggedness
• Cellular handsets encompassing Quad-Band GSM/EDGE, Dual-Band TD-SCDMA, and TDD LTE
• Class 4 GSM850/900
• Class 1 DCS1800/PCS1900
• Class 12 GPRS multi-slot operation
• Linear EDGE operation
• TD-SCDMA/TDD-LTE Bands 34/39
Functional Block Diagram