The OM8795G is a Silicon on Insulator (SOI) double-pole, double-throw (DPDT) switch. It is designed for general purpose switching applications where require very low insertion loss, high isolation and high linearity performance. It can be used for multi-mode GSM, EDGE, WCDMA and LTE system applications.
The OM8795G is controlled by a single bit control interface. No need for external DC blocking capacitors unless DC is applied externally. The OM8795G is manufactured in a compact, 10- pin 1.1 x 1.5 x 0.4 mm package. A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1.
• High isolation: 33 dB at 5 GHz
• Broadband frequency range: 0.1 to 6 GHz
• High power handling capacity: 38.5 dBm
• Single control voltage input
• No DC blocking capacitors required
• Small package: LGA-10 1.1 x 1.5 x 0.4 mm
• Cellular Handset Applications
• Multi-Mode GSM,EDGE,WCDMA,LTE and 5G
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram