The OM1603-11 consists of five groups of LNA and switch combinations that supports multi-mode RF front-end modules for wireless devices.
The OM1603-11 is compatible with MIPI RFFE V3.0 control interface. This OM1603-11 packaged in a small LGA 2.9mm ×2.9mm package. A functional block diagram is shown in Figure1.
►Broadband frequency range:
• Low band(LB) supported from 600 to 960MHz
• Middle Band(MB) supported from 1400 to 2200MHz
• Middle High Band(MHB) supported from 1800 to 2700MHz
• High Band(HB) supported from 1800 to 2700MHz
►5 LNA output groups with path selections and MHB output mux
• 1 LB group
• 2 MB groups
• 1 MHB group
• 1 HB group
►Designed for CA operation and LNA paths co-existence.
►MIPI RFFE V3.0 compatible
►LGA (49-pin, 2.9mm x 2.9mm) package
• 5G smart phones and tablets
• 5G data cards
• Supports downlink CA and MIMO application
Figure 1. Functional Block Diagram.