The OM9577-11 is a highly integrated Sub-6GHz UHB L-PAMiF compliant to both 4G-LTE and 5G-NR standards targeted for advanced RF devices including flagship/premium smartphones and data devices.
The 5G L-PAMiF Module consists ofUltra-High Band PA, multi-gain LNA, Band-passFilter, Directional coupler,Tx-Rx Switch, and CMOS controller. The OM9577-11 supports Average Power Tracking (APT)and meets the linearity requirement of 5G-NR with up to 100 M bandwidth. An integrated LNAprovides low noise figure, high linearity, and optimal system sensitivity with support for high order carrier aggregation.
The devices packaged in a small LGA package. (3.0 mm x 5.0 mm x 0.70mm)
• 5G NR supporting n78(3300~3800MHz), n77(3300~4200MHz)
• 4G LTE Bands B42, B48, B43
• Integrated UHB Multi-gain LNA
• IntegratedBand-pass filters
• Integrated Forward and reverse coupler with daisy chain switch
• Dual core MIPI RFFEV2.1 for TX and V3.0 for RX
• PC2 for n77and n78
• Small package: 3.0 mm ×5.0 mm ×0.70mm
• LGA 30pad configuration
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram