The OM8751D is a silicon-on-insulator (SOI), single-pole, double-throw (SPDT) switch. The high linearity and ruggedness performance and extremely low insertion loss makes the device an ideal choice for WLAN applications such as 802.11 a/b/g/n.
The OM8751D SPDT switch is provided in a compact 1.0 × 1.0 × 0.40 mm DFN package. A functional block diagram is shown in Figure 1.
• Multi-Band operation 0.5 to 6.0 GHz
• Low insertion loss
• No DC blocking capacitors required (unless external DC is applied to the RF ports)
• Miniature 1.0 × 1.0 × 0.40 mm DFN package
• 2kV HBM ESD Protection on all pins.
• WLAN 802.11 a/b/g/n networks
• WLAN repeaters
• ISM band radios
• Low power transmit receive systems
Figure 1 Functional Block Diagram